Machinima Monday: Zombie Matchmaking: The Movie

Machinima Monday is here! What awesome Machinima will be featured this week you ask? Why it’s ‘Zombie Matchmaking: The Movie’. This incredible Machinima movie blends in game footage with live action footage to create a truly unique piece of art.

Like any movie, the information I can give is limited without spoiling it, however I will say if you’re after an emotional, funny and interesting story, this is certainly the Machinima movie to choose.

The description of ‘Zombie Matchmaking: The Movie’ is as follows:

Zombies have spread outside of the Living Dead game mode, and into all of Halo: Reach matchmaking… resulting in: ZOMBIE MATCHMAKING!

This is a redux of a classic machinima series (with permission). My intention with this project was not to copy/paste the series into another “series,” but rather pay homage by creating a condensed “movie.” Please go check out the original series for brilliant story-telling, twists, and fun. A classic blend of live action and Halo: Reach machinima.

*FlushGun created the original series 8 years ago! I used to watch it as a kid and it inspired me to start my own machinima channel KnightmareFilmz! It is an absolute privilege that I got into contact with FlushGun all these years later and now have permission to redux my favorite series of his!

As mentioned above, ‘Zombie Matchmaking: The Movie’ is actually a redux of an older series simply named Zombie Matchmaking. This earlier series can be found here. Whilst the similarities are clear, I’d certainly suggest giving both the redux and the original a watch.

The creator of ‘Zombie Matchmaking: The Movie’ has an insane amount of projects worked on, from 2013 to right now in 2020. The passion from KnightmareFilmz is clear so I’d recommend checking out the channel for more awesome Machinimas.

Video published by: KnightmareFilmz

This entry was posted in Machinima and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.