Machinima Monday: The Running Dead Season 2

The last two Machinima Mondays have shown some series that did things a little different than the ordinary Halo Machinima. This week though it’s back to tradition with a good old fashion Halo Machinima called The Running Dead’. More specifically, the second season.

Whilst technically not yet released, The Running Dead’ has received a brand new launch trailer for the second season of the Machinima. The description of this launch trailer goes into a bit more detail about the first season too, so I’ll let the description do the talking.

The description of the The Running Dead’ season 2 launch trailer is as follows:

The Running Dead was first released almost 7 years ago… Season 2 will finally release a week from today.

The entire cast, team, and myself have poured our whole hearts into this project. Hundreds of hours have been spent making this season the biggest love letter I could ever give back to you all. I hope you’ll join us on June 20th at 8:00pm CDT for the premiere of Episode 1!

*Filmed on MCC Halo: Reach and Source Filmmaker, The Running Dead Season 2 will introduce new characters as well as returning season 1 elements and characters.

As mentioned above, the first season of The Running Dead’ started 7 years ago. Oh how time flies. Whilst this is just a short launch trailer, it does give us a taste of the theme of the Machinima.

The studio making the Machinima is also called KnightmareFilmz, so that at least should slightly hint as to why this launch trailer is knightmare inducing. Get it? Anyways, if you want to watch the first season of The Running Dead’ be sure to check out the YouTube channel.

Video Published by: KnightmareFilmz

You can find other video phases with sex games on xnxx
This entry was posted in Machinima and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.