Machinima Monday: Return to Reach Adventures: Ep1

It’s yet again time for Machinima Monday, the feature in which we showcase some awesome Halo themed Machinimas. This weeks feature is a fairly new Machinima called ‘Return to Reach Adventures’, as it is less than a week old at the time of writing. That means now is the best time to jump in and start watching, as you can watch every episode as it releases.

The full title for this Machinima episode actually includes ‘(Ft. Steve Downes)’. Seems like a dream right? The legendary voice actor of Master Chief staring in a brand new and fun Machinima? This is reality though, and the results couldn’t have been better.

The description for ‘Return to Reach Adventures: Ep1’ is as follows:

The Director Team, composing of Archon, CastScarab9, and Numbskill, find themselves in quite the common situation; A voice actor, taking forever to turn their lines but, after 5 weeks, the team finally receives lines from the voice actor in question. Only to receive disappointment and even Insult to injure. The team was very disappointed with the final product and as a result, they go to confront the voice actor and find out that he’s doing, who he is, and why he said what he said. The Legendary Master Chief Spartan John-117 even makes a legendary appearance in this Legacy style machinima!

As you might of guessed from the description, this Machinima really does focus on comedy. I can personally say that I had a good laugh watching this episode and I cannot wait to see what the future episodes hold.

The creators of this video, High Council Media, have a ton of other projects on their channel too, so once you’re done watching ‘Return to Reach Adventures: Ep1′ I’d fully suggestion watching some of their other amazing works.

Video Published by: High Council Media

This entry was posted in Machinima and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.