Machinima Monday: Lemme Smash

It’s Machinima Monday time, in which we have Machinimas, on a Monday. Makes sense right? Well this week we have something a little different than usual. This week, we have a meme.

If you’ve seen the title of this Machinima, then chances are you know the meme. If not, don’t worry, I’ll link the meme at the end. Anyways, ‘Lemme Smash’ in this case is a Halo Machinima that’s basically a funny recreation of the original meme, with pure laughs at its core. It’s not a direct copy of the original meme either, which just makes it even funnier.

Unfortunately, whilst I’d usually put a bit more information and a description for the Machinima, I can’t do too much in this case. If I speak about the video content, it’ll ruin the video content, so instead, feel free to let us know your thoughts about it on one of our socials after you’ve finished it.

This first video isn’t actually the only ‘Lemme Smash’ Halo Machinima created by The Vengeful ‘Vadam. There’s actually an entire playlist of them totalling in at 7 different ‘Lemme Smash’ videos. You can check out that playlist here.

As with most Halo content creators, The Vengeful ‘Vadam has a ton of Halo related content on their YouTube channel, so I’d recommend checking those out. As promised, here’s the link to the original meme video, right here.

Video uploaded by: The Vengeful ‘Vadam

This entry was posted in Machinima and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.