Machinima Monday: Halo The Athon Project

Well well well, look who it is. It’s Machinima Monday. After having a little break, it’s back to highlight some awesome community made Machinima projects. This weeks Machinima feature is ‘Halo The Athon Project’. Now it’s not certain if the Machinima is just called ‘The Athon Project’ but we’ll stick with the Halo at the beginning for now.

One of the first things to be noticed when watching the above trailer is the lack of in game content. The trailer consists mainly of out of engine animations. This may suggest that the actually Machinima may blend animation with in game action similar to the later seasons of Red Vs Blue.

The description of ‘Halo The Athon Project’ trailer is as follows:

Year is 2557, The UNSC Contact a team of Spartan IV’s on the outer planet of Trilla to investigate an ambush of a manufacturing and distributing company known as Athon Industries. The investigation leads them into what’s known as The Athon Project.

(( We are currently looking for members who will be interested in body and voice acting in this machinima. If you are interested please contact me on Xbox live. Gt (Sckreee) ))

This machinima takes place in the Halo Universe expanding more around it’s lore and the secrets of ONI.

This trailer description goes into a little more about the project. There are some additional details in the full description, so I suggest checking it out on YouTube.

‘Halo The Athon Project’ actually first appeared on November 15th, 2020 as a concept video. This video can be found here, Since that time the project has been relatively quiet, so it’s nice to see news starting to come in about it once again.

‘Halo The Athon Project’ was published on the x Sckree x YouTube Channel, whom is known to dabble in other areas of Halo such as Forge. Some animations used in the trailer were created by x Sckree x, but some were created by Budge, so I’d recommend checking them both out. There is currently no additional information on when we can expect to see more of this project, so we’ll just have to sit tight and wait.

Video Published by: x Sckree x

This entry was posted in Machinima and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.