The Halo 4 Fileshare was up and running a few weeks ago on the console, but today, it has been released on the web. Head on over to Halo Waypoint today and you’ll find a new item under your Career: File Share. Here you can look through your own files as well as the files of your friends on the web and add them to your file share to be later downloaded to your console. You can also download those pesky little screenshots you’ve been wanting to get on your desktop. Here’s some tips on how to navigate the site:
- Access your file share directly using this link and replacing “gamertag” with your own gamertag: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/gamertag/halo4/fileshare
- Find the public file browser here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser
- Screenshots, Game Types, Films and Map Variants are available to view
- You can download screenshots to your desktop by clicking on any screenshot and clicking download.
- “Add file” adds the file to your personal file share.
- You can remove files from your file share.
- You can like files.
- You cannot download things directly to your console from the web version.
Now go download to your hearts content.