One of my favorite things about Podtacular is how it’s not just my community, it’s your community. It’;s so cool how the community takes ownership of itself and puts together some great stuff, making friends along the way. Here are some perfect examples:
- Pod TV is putting out new episodes – You’ve seen the first grand slam Halo 3 show, and there’s plenty more in the hopper for Cryptoflix and the Pod TV team. They recently got a nice influx of talented help so they’ve got quite a team going.
- Halo News is on it’s way back! – Chevelle65 and the Halo News crew are working hard to bring back one of the most genuinely funny machinima series ever. The ones that assembled the Halo Voltron are coming back soon with a bang!
- Monthly Porridge is in the works… – You thought Quality Jeverage had retired his regular Podtacular comic? Think again! No seriously, think again.
- Podtacular Radio is returning! – DJ Painkilla05 is frantically spinning his wheels of steel to bring us more music to frag by.
- Podtacular Review Frenzy – Killazilla and the review crew are ready to provide you with a full and complete review and all of the insights for all the brand new and upcoming games to hit shelves this year.
Yes, new life has been breathed into the old favorites. But it doesn’t have to end there. You can start your own project and work together with the Podtacular community! If you have an idea, share it in a thread on the forums and see if people like it and will help. Then get crackalackin’! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. You could also contact the leaders of Pod TV, Review Frenzy, or Halo News and see if they’re looking for any help, I’m sure they’d appreciate the offer. Let the community projects return and begin!