Podtacular is going to battle the Bungie crew in the Bungie Humpday Challenge!

The rumors are true, the Unofficial Halo Podcast is going up against the official Halo everything! I’m pretty sure the date is Wednesday, June 14th Wednesday, June 7th at 8pm pacific. That’s 11pm eastern in case you don’t have an abacus in your head. Huge thanks to JVB, KP and Frankie for setting this up. So despite my feeb skills, I’m actually going to practice up and play in this match. It will be 5 on 5, and with JVB and me that leaves just 3 slots. I’m sure you’re wondering who those people will be.

We’ll be switching out people for each match if we can. Here’s the roster:

1st match 2nd match 3rd match
JVB JVB JVB
foo mo jive foo mo jive foo mo jive
CapnKrunk RusOmi7677 LoneBananaFone
Glewis Samanator DrThom
Dialpex Painkilla05 Kimo23

Here’s the list of reserves, in case someone can’t make it:

BrentGamer Chevelle65 ImmortalThree
QualityJeverage Ciclonic Freak in a Box
Vote4JR Rist Peblo Cowbel
Juice57 Renegad3 Sgt Sharpie

IMPORTANT: If you are on this list, email me right away at foomojive@gmail.com to let me know if you can make it or not!

This list may change depending on availability. And just to avert the inevitable, realize thiat I’d love to bring our top 50 contributors but that ain’t happenin’. It was a tough decision on picking the 1st string and reserves, so let’s congratulate these people for making the team and not get cranky if you didn’t make it or if you’re in the reserves instead of the 1st string. We got love for you too.

Spread the word! I can’t wait!! Oh and we need to practice together. More on that coming soon.

This entry was posted in Community. Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to Podtacular is going to battle the Bungie crew in the Bungie Humpday Challenge!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.