Join the Cause: Fight Back for Podtacular

I agree 100% with everything CapnKrunk says about some of the recent tomfoolery in the community. He pointed out some activity that needs to stop. If you’re like me, we’re not interested in these silly teenage politics, but we are interested in making Podtacular a fun and friendly place where people can make friends and play Halo. Consider this a last stand to make Podtacular what it should be. If you’re a part of the solution, if you’re with us, help me raise the banner and fight back with everything we’ve got… the right way. This is OUR community! Read on to see what weapons you have in your arsenal.

Podtacular: The Next Generation

Are you relatively new here? Or maybe you’ve been around podtacular and you’d like a fresh start? I’d like to personally welcome you to the new podtacular, starting right now. You and I are here to make podtacular a fun place to be or we wouldn’t be here. If you’re willing to rally to the cause and let out a fierce battlecry, you my friend are podtacular. You and I can make this a community that is friendly, welcoming, active, fun, and won’t stand for any bullcrap. We can make this the kind of place you want to tell your friends about, the kind of place you’re proud to be a part of. How do we do it?

Kill ‘Em With Kindness

This is our fight. Here are your weapons. It starts by getting together with others that are part of the solution. Find friends at podtacular that are cool and put them on your friends list. Join Halo 3 parties and build friendships and teams. Talk on the forums, exchange emails, IM addresses, even skype usernames and phone numbers if you want. We need to fight together as a unit if we’re going to make this happen.

Once we’ve made this community, we need to be welcoming to others. Look for the new people that post there and invite them to join in. Send them friend requests and invites, get them involved in conversations on the forums and such. That’s how the movement grows, by showing people that we can be welcoming and friendly. If you want to, join or start projects or groups together, but that’s just icing on the cake. The important thing is to focus on the basics by building strong friendships and welcoming new people.

No Bullcrap Policy

It’s time to step it up and keep the bullcrap out of the community. Warriors, we have to be careful here. We are not the bullcrap police. Don’t go walking around looking for it, that’s like standing by and shouting out where the enemies are when you are needed in the battle. Your fight is listed above, building friendships and welcoming others to the cause. But if you step in some crap along the way, let us know and we’ll get it picked up quickly. Let us know if you see a post on the forums or elsewhere in the community that’s part of the problem. Which brings me to a warning to the bulls with diarrhea.

Last Chance

If you’ve been talking crap, you better take some verbal pepto bismol right quick. For those of you that are not happy here for some reason or another and just love to tell everyone about what you hate about me or podtacular or Dialpex or whatever, feel free to either start being part of the solution or get the f*** out. If you think you can ignore us and we’ll ignore you like it’s been in the past, think again. This is the new podtacular, and when you do these things, you threaten our spirit of friendship. If you take a dump on our community one more time, we will kick your whiny ass right out the door without a second thought. I don’t care how long you’ve been here or what you’ve done in the past to help out or your level of leadership or how many friends you have here, this ends NOW or we will end it for you. No exceptions. My patience is at an end.

The Line Has Been Drawn

So it comes down to this. I draw a line in the sand. You’re either part of the solution, united in this final desperate battle, or you’re off to go somewhere else. Which do you choose? Post a comment if you’d like to join the cause for a friendly and strong community. And start it off right, send friend requests to your brothers in arms that are with us. Even if it’s just a few of us that want to take a stand for our community, we do it together.

United we stand. Divided we fall. Fight back.

This entry was posted in Community. Bookmark the permalink.

75 Responses to Join the Cause: Fight Back for Podtacular

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.